Soul Eater X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The cult of shadows
Welcoming Announcement!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:53 pm by Lord Eldar

» Missing Pictures
Welcoming Announcement!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:27 am by Carla

» Attack in the Alley
Welcoming Announcement!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:55 am by Lord Eldar

» skype chat ?
Welcoming Announcement!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:37 am by Lord Eldar

» An Organised Meeting
Welcoming Announcement!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:28 pm by Whitefatalis7

» Rune
Welcoming Announcement!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:12 am by Carla

» Shadow
Welcoming Announcement!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:50 pm by Perfect Chrome Soul

» Mr. Evan's Classroom
Welcoming Announcement!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:30 pm by Aqua Abyss

» Child of Blair
Welcoming Announcement!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:03 am by Perfect Chrome Soul

Top posting users this month
No user

Welcoming Announcement!!

Go down

Welcoming Announcement!! Empty Welcoming Announcement!!

Post by Perfect Chrome Soul Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:27 pm

*Crackle* *Crackle* *Tap Tap* #Zz Eh-hem. Testing, tesing, 1-2-3. Is this thing on? It is? Oh, well, uhh... zZ Everyone looks towards the Announcement Intercoms in the halls and classrooms as the sound of shuffling papers goes on for a few seconds. #Zz Sorry, we had some non-technological Difficulties on a schedule. Now, To the announcements:
     Welcome, to the DWMA, the famous Death Weapon Meister Academy, all of you who have returned, and all of you who have never been to our grand school. Here, everyone gets partnered up as Meister and Weapon to fight the evils of the world as they appear. Dive into the books and what your instructors tell you if you wish to do so, because an unwise student doesn't last very long in a fight.
     There has also been a burst of activity in recent years of stronger Kishin attacks, and you would want to take my advice. The Missions Board could use all the help it can get. Oh, and there is pizza during the lunch period. That is all for now.
     I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and studies, as well as your efforts to help the world and rid of the Kishin Egg Souls infecting many people. Off to the next period now with everyone. zZ#
*Crackle* *Crackle* The Intercom cuts off and the school begins chattering and moving again.
Perfect Chrome Soul
Perfect Chrome Soul

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum