Soul Eater X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The cult of shadows
Mr. Evan's Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:53 pm by Lord Eldar

» Missing Pictures
Mr. Evan's Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:27 am by Carla

» Attack in the Alley
Mr. Evan's Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:55 am by Lord Eldar

» skype chat ?
Mr. Evan's Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:37 am by Lord Eldar

» An Organised Meeting
Mr. Evan's Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:28 pm by Whitefatalis7

» Rune
Mr. Evan's Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:12 am by Carla

» Shadow
Mr. Evan's Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:50 pm by Perfect Chrome Soul

» Mr. Evan's Classroom
Mr. Evan's Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:30 pm by Aqua Abyss

» Child of Blair
Mr. Evan's Classroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:03 am by Perfect Chrome Soul

Top posting users this month
No user

Mr. Evan's Classroom

+5
lawyit
Lord Eldar
Ashley Hikari
aj16amc
The Hooded Boy
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mr. Evan's Classroom - Page 3 Empty Re: Mr. Evan's Classroom

Post by Whitefatalis7 Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:49 pm

White smiled and shook Jack's hand

"My name is Fatalis...But that's a little...Odd...Most people call me White" He sounded almost a little embarrassed by his name, seeing as Latin wasn't a common spoken language...Thus why White was such a preferable moniker. 

"Feel free to keep it if you need it" White added, the thought of someone getting lost because he had taken back a map...He pushed such a dark thought from his head
Whitefatalis7
Whitefatalis7

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Chrome Soul Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Mr. Evan's Classroom - Page 3 210915m

"Thanks for the map White, I could definitely use this. Now to find out why the hell he just jumped out the window and walked off like that randomly." Jakson took the map in hand and turned to Mr.Evan. "If i gotta come back here, I might not. I need to catch up with him. See ya Teach'." With this said, he ran out the door into the Hallways, guiding himself to the fields turn by turn.

((JAKSON HAS LEFT MR.EVAN'S CLASSROOM.))
Perfect Chrome Soul
Perfect Chrome Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hooded Boy Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:19 pm

It was interesting what had happened.

Even though he had attended class here and done many hard missions, he was never formally admitted due to the lack of information they had. Finally they had let him join, but because of that he was in a class of all new students.

He had gone so long without a partner, but still the teacher insisted on a test to pair them up. He left it blank. He did not quite care if the test was graded or not, he simply did not want a partner and could make up any lost grades with extra credit. Of course, because of this he was left with no matches.

So upon the suggestion of the teacher to go and train, he decided it would be a good time to. Hopefully none of these new students would get cocky and want to spar, he hated quick and pointless fights.

So he left the classroom and started heading off towards the training area of the school grounds.
The Hooded Boy
The Hooded Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:33 pm

Carla returned to the classroom to see what her Meister wanted her to do for the time being. The mission she was given wouldn't be possible until last period so, she was getting bored. Carla poked her head into the classroom to find that most students had already left and Death was not there either. Of course, she noticed the window was opened and addressed Mr. Evans, "Did he really jump out the window?" she asked him.
Carla
Carla

Back to top Go down

Post by lawyit Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:34 pm

*while the teacher turns away and isent looking lawyit slowly sneaks to the teachers desk and replaces the teachers chair with himself*

lawyit

Back to top Go down

Post by aj16amc Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:35 pm

"Yeah he did." " Well I am gonna go to the training room so see ya later." He walked off and locked the door.
aj16amc
aj16amc

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:38 pm

Carla gave him an odd look, "But, I...." she thought better of saying anything to the obviously confused teacher, "Never mind. I'm off to find my loon." Carla left the room and went in search of her Meister.
Carla
Carla

Back to top Go down

Post by lawyit Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:40 pm

*seeing as everyone left and the teacher locked the room lawyit jumps out the window and heads to the training grounds to watch some spareing*

lawyit

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua Abyss Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:19 pm

many days later Aqua abyss arrives to Mr. Evans Classroom. Aqua had just gotten approved and still need needed to take his test. Aqua walked up to Mr. Evan and replied "Hello. My name is Aqua I just got here and I think I might need to do some make-up work. May I please have it to start catching up." Aqua then wait for Mr. Evan to acknowledge him before taking an empty seat
Aqua Abyss
Aqua Abyss

Back to top Go down

Post by aj16amc Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:24 pm

"Hello Aqua." said Augusto. He gave Aqua a text book and a few papers. "This paper is the most important test you will ever take so I will need you to take it now." said Augusto.
aj16amc
aj16amc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua Abyss Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:50 pm

"Thank you Mr. Evan" *sits down*
Aqua Abyss
Aqua Abyss

Back to top Go down

Post by aj16amc Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:09 pm

"No problem and take your time." he said.
aj16amc
aj16amc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua Abyss Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Aqua began the test. almost instantly he was on the last question. the words flowed off the pencil before he though of them him self and in no time he turned in the test.
Aqua Abyss
Aqua Abyss

Back to top Go down

Post by aj16amc Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:23 pm

"That was fast but it will take me a while to grade." he said.
aj16amc
aj16amc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua Abyss Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:30 pm

Aqua then replies "that's ok, I'll read something from the text book" then return to his desk.
Aqua Abyss
Aqua Abyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3