Soul Eater X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The cult of shadows
E-Feud I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:53 pm by Lord Eldar

» Missing Pictures
E-Feud I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:27 am by Carla

» Attack in the Alley
E-Feud I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:55 am by Lord Eldar

» skype chat ?
E-Feud I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:37 am by Lord Eldar

» An Organised Meeting
E-Feud I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:28 pm by Whitefatalis7

» Rune
E-Feud I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:12 am by Carla

» Shadow
E-Feud I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:50 pm by Perfect Chrome Soul

» Mr. Evan's Classroom
E-Feud I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:30 pm by Aqua Abyss

» Child of Blair
E-Feud I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:03 am by Perfect Chrome Soul

Top posting users this month
No user

E-Feud

2 posters

Go down

E-Feud Empty E-Feud

Post by Perfect Chrome Soul Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:24 am

Since Time had begun, the Elemental Plane had existed, holding the essence of many Elemental creatures that include (But not limited to) Earth/Rock, Wind, Electrical, Fire, Water, Holy/Light, and Dark/Malicious Elementals. And since the Plane began, Extremely rare Elementals began mixing together with other, different types, morphinginto stronger forms that could be Fire and Rock, or one at a time. These were the Elementalists. They have much more power than regular Elementals alone. Two of these "Elementalists" have feuded over who is stronger almost straight after becoming Elementalist. One was granted more abilities than the other, but the other could change depending on his opponent's attacks if they are Element-Based.
Countless Millennium have passed as they fight on, carefully watched by smaller Elementals. They took no harm or grew tired as their home was the Elemental Plane. This was going to change for them both soon. Recently, they've grown stronger, and can Counter-Attack an equal blow easily with each other. These powerful blows are causing ripples in the fabric of space, soon ripping a hole to Earth where they've fallen into. The two feuding Elementalists are launched to ether end of the Landfill in Death City where no one goes really. The fall to Earth caused a bit of confusion and dizziness to both of them, but they still thought of defeating the other for Supremacy over their foe, and possibly over the Elemental Plane it's self. The Fight goes on!

The Transformation Elementalist (Perfect Chrome Soul)
Has the powers of:
FIRE
WATER
EARTH
WIND

Special Ability: Limited on basic forms, this Elementalist uses opposing Elemental-Based Attacks to his own advantage by changing into stronger Elemental forms, depending on the attack and form currently in use.[/color]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Creation and Control Elementalist (The Hooded Boy)
Has the powers of:
FIRE
WATER
EARTH
AIR
LIGHT
DARK
ELECTRICITY

Special Ability: Creation and control of elements by power of thought. Mild martial arts skills. Not much else.

Last edited by Perfect Chrome Soul on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Perfect Chrome Soul
Perfect Chrome Soul

Back to top Go down

E-Feud Empty Re: E-Feud

Post by The Hooded Boy Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:57 am

The Creation and Control Elementalist stood from the pile of trash he had appeared in. "This filthy place.." he started before realizing what happened.

Quickly remembering that his rival should be here as well, he took this opportunity. With the vibrations in the air, he could tell that he was out of view, so quickly diverting the air so that he could not be sensed as well, he made a water clone of himself, using light to add the colors and necessary appearances it needed. The water was held in a strong tension so that it would be neigh impossible to tell the difference by touch.

As he made the clone, he merged into the ground to hide his real body, and sent the clone to fight and possibly set a trap.
The Hooded Boy
The Hooded Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Chrome Soul Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:06 am

"Hmmmmnn...Ow...What happened...The last thing I remember is fighting my rival... And getting sucked into some rift... Wait, I think he got sucked in too... If I remember seeing him with me after it opened. Uhgg..." The T. Elementalist rose off his melted Dryer and changed to his Earth form. "Hmm... Air, tough soil, plenty of things to throw or swing... Maybe if he's here I could hold out." The T. Elementalist grabs two solid, twisted, compressed pieces of steel (With some wicked edges at some places) and rumbles over to search for his Rival, the CC Elementalist.
Perfect Chrome Soul
Perfect Chrome Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hooded Boy Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:23 am

He could feel the vibrations of air and ground as T. moved around, apparently equipping himself with this primitive pieces of junk.

The clone took off, taking the path that would lead around to T.'s backside, which seemed to have been left open. As the clone ran, the movement was silenced, air being forced to not vibrate past a point around it, keeping surprise an element on his side.

Upon seeing the hulking earthen form of his rival, he knew that it would be tough to finish him in this form. The earthen form did not require anything to sustain itself and therefor had no vitals to aim at, so unless the form was changed, his best bet would be to disable him and then keep him from absorbing any outside materials, which (now being on this earthen soil) would be a challenge all on its own.

A fast, powerful, yet thin stream of water blasted out from near the clone, in a way that would seem like he caused it, which was aimed at one of the smallest joints on the earthen body, the shoulder joint. Using the power and focused locations of the water, it should easily carve through the joint and cause the arm and metal piece to drop.

If successful, the clone would appear next to the being in the blink of an eye, attempting to use a sharp air current at the same time as a hurricane powered updraft, hopefully separating any connections it made to the ground as well as lifting the body away from the ground and into the air.

If unsuccessful, the clone would take a defensive stance and await the next move.
The Hooded Boy
The Hooded Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Chrome Soul Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:31 am

This sneak attack should have been expected by his Rival. The small stream was hurting his stoney limb, causing it to limp when he finished turning. There stood an Elemental, his Rival, the CC Elementalist. His limb swung uselessly without its steel club as he tried charging (Slowly) at his opponent. "Hur-aaaah!" He tried to cause a mighty blow, but it felt strange he was unmoving...
Perfect Chrome Soul
Perfect Chrome Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hooded Boy Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:44 am

As his hulking rival pitifully charged, he waited until the last moment. "I thought you better than this," he mimicked his own taunting voice coming from the clone.

Suddenly when the swing was thrown a blinding light flashed right in his earthen face. The clone was covered in protons of pure light, but instead of bouncing off, they accelerated the atomic structure. This would possibly be damaging if used longer than a fraction of a second, but that was all he needed.

The clone was now where T. had started the charge, the same distance but positions now changed. And just to add insult to injury, he launched the same water stream attack, attempting to disable the other arm, if not sever it.
The Hooded Boy
The Hooded Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Chrome Soul Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:52 am

/He's doing it again...Gotta change!/ The T. Elementalist had to sacrifice his weapons to save himself. Just in time, before he took too much damage, he became a Wind Elemental, almost untouchable without some kind of magic. /Time for a breather somewhere safe.../ He breezes to a large, towering pile and slows himself down to rest. /This plane of existence has changed us... I fear for my self.../ The Windy T Elementalist stills the air around himself into a barrier for protection against searching magics, then peeked around the corner...

Last edited by Perfect Chrome Soul on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Perfect Chrome Soul
Perfect Chrome Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hooded Boy Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:21 am

Finally, the time he had been waiting for had come. He could only disable the earth elemental for now, but an Air form was a lot easier to destroy.

He quickly ceased the water stream, but before he could react his rival seemed to have fled. Strange... he never used to flee. Even after sustaining damage from his attacks, he would always keep fighting on... That could only mean one thing. With this new world, they have finally been given the means to end this eternity long battle.

Sending a search through the air he found no sign of any vibrations, that meant he was masking them with his old tricks again. Suddenly a loud sound vibration was sent through the landfill. With this method he was able to sense what sections of air DIDN'T vibrate.

Upon finding the best possibility of a pocket of nonvibrating air, he charged it. The air form had decent close combat defense, but its attacks were best at range. So the clone charged forward, shooting large streams of fire out of both of its hands which then circled around in all directions creating a dome.

The dome of fire quickly condensed around the location, hopefully consuming any air within its path, as well as consuming an air elemental whole leaving nothing left to change form.

He had several back-ups for the various forms his rival could turn into, but for now, he was preparing for all of them.

((The fight is being suspended temporarily due to the necessity called sleep.))
The Hooded Boy
The Hooded Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Chrome Soul Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:38 pm

The dome dissipated, revealing nothing but a large scorch mark where the Wind T. Elementalist had stood a moment ago. Out walked a calm Fire Elemental of about 10 feet. (If one basic form is attacked by the same Element-Based attack as the Form's Element Type, the attack can be absorbed, increasing both power and size. Earth is the only Basic form that doesn't apply to Attack Absorption.) "I realized we have a... 'Limit' to fighting. Breaking that could be dangerous. When your sneak attack took out my left arm, I felt my limit almost coming closer. If I don't want to feel it again, I could keep hiding. But that won't win our feud that's lasted so long." The Fire T. Elementalist took a combat stance with both fists in front of himself. "If I want to win and possibly leave this place and return home, I'll just have to go all out and forget my limits. Prepare your self." With this, several quick-succession fireballs, and a giant streak of flame shoots towards what he thought was his true opponent.

((DAY 2: This might seem like its going to end quickly, but it's not Over till it's Over. So we should continue fighting on for a while. Be a shame if it ended on page one, plus I wonder how many people would like to see the action continue. Btw everyone: Shits Gonna Get Real. You're going to need a fire-proof suit and an umbrella.))
Perfect Chrome Soul
Perfect Chrome Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hooded Boy Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:10 pm

He had expected fire as an option, but the only dilemma would be how to smother it without being predictable. He might be expecting him to quickly remove the air so that the fire instantly dies before he has a chance to change form again, or perhaps trap him in a water-based trap forcing him to transform (most likely into water) so that he could have another trap at the ready.

Seeing that attacks were being thrown at him now, he figured that he did not have a lot of time to think. The clone quickly jumped back was he formed a thick earthen dome around the fire elemental, trapping it. As he heard the explosions go off inside he quickly ran back up to the dome and, placing his hands on it, instantly dissipated all of the air inside.

Just in-case he wasn't fast enough to stop him from transforming again, he regenerated the damaged earth and covered the inside of it with a thick layer of ice. That should stop any form from immediately breaking out, also giving him time to fill the dome with whatever would destroy his new form.

But hopefully that was not necessary, and the Fire had just been extinguished.
The Hooded Boy
The Hooded Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Chrome Soul Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:25 pm

"Curses on you!" The T. Elementalist tried blasting the shell of earth over him. No luck. One other-- *Hhhhhhhh....*/The air....It's going... away.../ *Gasp* /Must...Change..../

Barely alive, deprived of air, an Earth elemental lies tired. /Must... Escape.../ Catching a fake breath, The limp-armed Elementalist starts punching at the walls when the layer of ice seals his tired hand in the wall. "What the...?" /Lightbulb./ With a lot of effort, The Earth melts into water which begins chilling into Ice. A minute passes before he purposely encases himself in an Ice shell he can use to convert the rest of himself into a solid, living mass of an Ice Elemental. With more Ice leftover to use for his own purposes.
Perfect Chrome Soul
Perfect Chrome Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hooded Boy Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:37 pm

As he figured, T had changed forms again, but he didn't expect a second change to an ice elemental. Using quick judgement he electrically charged the ground and metal objects in the dome.

Ice is not conductive, so he would be fine, but the electricity would create heat turning the dome into an oven. As soon as the ice elemental would melt then it would be shocked by the electrical current causing electrolysis, literally tearing apart the chemical composition of the water.

The best thing about this method was that it did not require him to replace the air, therefore limiting him from being able to take fire form without dying. So with Fire and Water being impossible to turn into, plus Earth being disabled, that left only Air for his rival to turn into. And without any other air in the dome, it would be stretched out by laws of nature plus excited by the heat causing even more expansion. All of that pressure on his Air form would literally keep him from being able to move freely at all.

With all of his opponents options limited, CC felt like he had this already won.
The Hooded Boy
The Hooded Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Chrome Soul Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:56 pm

Jagged spikes of Ice jut out twelve feet each from the small earthen dome to make sure The CC Elementalist wasn't near. If he is, he hoped he got him skewered on one of the spikes. Slowly they retract back in, then the dome within begins expanding to free The T. Elementalist from its stone grasp. "Freedom!" He yelled.

The Ice dome broke free from the earth, and was quickly being condensed into a ball when a Light glared at him menacingly...

Last edited by Perfect Chrome Soul on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Perfect Chrome Soul
Perfect Chrome Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hooded Boy Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:59 am

((Sorry for the small delay in my response, past couple days had some real world issues.))

The icy spikes flew out, using the water body of the clone, he allowed it to maneuver around the spikes, while staying in constant contact with the earthen dome. Because of this, the expanding ice which attempted to break open the top of the dome was slowed as the earth was able to expand and repair itself under the pressure. But the more this happened, the more room he would have to work with in there, so CC thought about his options.

In a quick judgement, he brought up all sand particles from the dirt around, and any amount they didn't have, he formed. With the large clump of sand floating in the air, in a span that cast a dark shadow over all of the junkyard. He then super-heated it with pure fire, causing the sand to crystallize into glass. He now had the worlds largest magnifying glass.

He used it to focus the Sun's rays into a singular spot, frying anything it would touch, as well as scorching the earth. He sensed for T's location, then aimed at the spot on the dome. With the heat slowly building in the dome, it would be almost impossible for him to tell the difference.

Suddenly he dispelled the dome, making his clone jump back as he did so. If everything went according to plan, the ray would hit the Ice, immediately melting it, causing the water to hit the electrified ground, and as stated before cause electrolysis which would rip him apart at a molecular level.

Now the options his enemy had almost none. He wouldn't have the option to change unless he knew about the ray ahead of time, but even if he did Air was still being scorched by the heat of the ray. And if he switched to Fire the air would still be too thin plus with the ray burning away any lingering air would leave him instantly put out since fire only produces heat and can't absorb it. Water still had the electricity to worry about, and earth was so disabled that he didn't even consider it a threat, especially since he just needed a couple of quick attacks to finish it for good under these conditions.
The Hooded Boy
The Hooded Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Chrome Soul Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:48 am

With the feeling of heat coming on him, he shields himself from the light with a thick Ice barrier made partially of the Dome, but a shadow of something appears before it melts away almost instantly. "What is it...?" *Huff* *Blink blink*
/This light will kill off my form if I let it shine too long...Need to destroy it.../

With blind shots, The T. Elementalist tries to attack in several, wavering points. /I hope I can hit it soon.../
Perfect Chrome Soul
Perfect Chrome Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hooded Boy Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:09 am

Just as he had expected. T was limited on options, so the best course of action would be to eliminate one of the factors limiting him and gain back his versatility. The easiest target of this would be the large glass object in the sky.

So seeing the projectiles fly out did not surprise him. In-fact, he shot a few earthen projectiles, boosted by wind, to intercept any projectiles that would end up dangerous to the situation.

He would simply continue this until the T. Elementalist tried changing tactics or died.
The Hooded Boy
The Hooded Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Chrome Soul Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:03 pm

/So hot... Even rocks could-- Wait... That's it...Risky, but... It seems like it's worth it.../
With a reluctant change that began to hurt him, The Earth Elemental reappears, then just drops. /Fry me, light... Fry me enough i melt like a rock.../ The T. Elementalist remembers his arm, wounded. He could really be mistaken for being easily finished if his rival found him like this. /If that doesn't work...

... Plan B./
Perfect Chrome Soul
Perfect Chrome Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hooded Boy Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:14 pm

CC watched. "So he decided to go with that option I see..." he said right before he made a ring of water around the earth elemental. As the heated ray hit the elemental, quickly heating it up, water shot out from all directions from the ring. The water quickly cooled down the stone, but it was immediately reheated as the water stopped.

Repeating this a couple times would render his stony body locked, all the joints fused together in one big clump.
The Hooded Boy
The Hooded Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Chrome Soul Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:54 am

The water splashing him was not what he expected. /Ruhhh...Plan B isn't happening anytime soon.../ A sudden prick of pain hit him at that moment, and He thought he saw a green and brown light for a split second. /I must certainly be dying... And these hallucinations aren't helping me go any faster or slower... Looks like it's finally--/

"Hey you!" Cried a small voice. The Elementalist was starting to fuse to the ground and himself, so turning his head was near-impossible. "Who's there...?" *Splash* "Leave me...It's finally my time..." *Splash* "Not yet while I roll around!" A metalic ball, about the size of a gum-ball, rolled in front of his eyes. "I got sent here too. I know you're one of those fighting guys back home. I admire you very much. Take my power for your own. You need it." *Splash* With a small movement of his hand, the small steel ball was grasped and fused with him as the water stopped.

The T. Elementalist lay there.
Perfect Chrome Soul
Perfect Chrome Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum