Soul Eater X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The cult of shadows
An Organised Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:53 pm by Lord Eldar

» Missing Pictures
An Organised Meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:27 am by Carla

» Attack in the Alley
An Organised Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:55 am by Lord Eldar

» skype chat ?
An Organised Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:37 am by Lord Eldar

» An Organised Meeting
An Organised Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:28 pm by Whitefatalis7

» Rune
An Organised Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:12 am by Carla

» Shadow
An Organised Meeting I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:50 pm by Perfect Chrome Soul

» Mr. Evan's Classroom
An Organised Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:30 pm by Aqua Abyss

» Child of Blair
An Organised Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:03 am by Perfect Chrome Soul

Top posting users this month
No user

An Organised Meeting

3 posters

Go down

An Organised Meeting Empty An Organised Meeting

Post by Whitefatalis7 Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:21 pm

It had been a while since White had learnt he could partner with anyone and because of that, he had some difficulty actualyl finding a partner. There wasn't a Weapon out there who needed him to wield them, mostly because Weapons always looked for Meisters that responded to them better...In a sense, there were simply too many options and there needed to be some narrowing down...As such, White decided to fix this issue himself since he hadn't really received any word form Death or the faculty about his own potential partnerships. They were probably just too busy to cater to him at the moment, understandable.

So, he'd put up some posters here and there, mostly in high weapon traffic areas where he knew the weapons would see them, informing them of the meeting that would take place in this particular hallway since it was easily reached. For any weapons that had yet to be partnered up, it had said, here is an opporunity to be wielded until your true meister appears.

So here, White waited, hoping no one would show up, that nobody needed to be helped yet another part of him wanted to get out there and fight some proto-Kishin, saving lives...He sighed, munching on some army grade biscuit rations, his favourite since they were cheap from a nearby military surplus.
Whitefatalis7
Whitefatalis7

Back to top Go down

An Organised Meeting Empty Re: An Organised Meeting

Post by Lupa Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:54 pm

ooc: I apologize in advance if this topic was not open

Rune was walking down the hallway, a single notepad in her hand. She had seen some posters about a meister that could supposedly "partner with anyone." Even if that was the case, it didn't currently matter to Rune; she needed a meister who could train with her and help her train her new-found form, even if it was temporary.

So that was why she had copied down all the information on the poster. When she arrived at the designated spot, the there was only one person there. Rune studied him for a moment, noticing the over-powering amount of white that he wore, and the eyepatch over his left eye. He looked about her age, so she was comfortable when she spoke, "So, are you the one who called this meeting, or are you waiting too?"

Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefatalis7 Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:11 am

He almost jumped clean out of his skin when she spoke, not actually expecting anyone to show. He suppressed the physical recoil to just looking to her. He left the breath that he didn't actually know he was holding go, relaxing a bit

"I called this meeting. Thank you for arriving" He stood up straight and bowed ever so slightly "My name...Well people call me White. For obvious reasons. I suppose I should explain about the 'partner with anyone' thing. Well the school told me that's what my test said, so I started waiting for them to partner me to someone but nothing really happened so...I took things into my own hands, they're probably busy with more important things. So I arranged this, hoping any weapons who had yet to be assigned to their meisters could work with me till their proper Meister appeared

"So, Miss, may I ask your name?"
Whitefatalis7
Whitefatalis7

Back to top Go down

Post by Aqua Abyss Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:44 am

As White finished his question Aqua entered the meeting. "I hope I'm not late." Aqua studied White and Rune believing they were already partnered. "Uh... I was too late." Disappointed Aqua walked to the wall and sat down to catch his breath
Aqua Abyss
Aqua Abyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefatalis7 Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:28 pm

The sound of another, this time male, voice caught White's attention, dragging it away from the lady who had been speaking too. The words "too late" resounded most in White's mind, allowing him to draw the conclusion...He thought that the opportunity had been lost....Well. White wouldn't allow someone to go meisterless.

"Actually, you aren't.

I apologise, I should have made the posters clearer. It isn't that only one person gets a meister, its that anyone who needs one gets a meister, if that makes sense. I could theoretically wield more than weapon though not at the same time."

He offered his hand to the new arrival, a small smile on his face.

"My name is White, the Blank Meister I suppose you could call me" Hoisting up the new arrival, he turned his attention back to the lady, still awaiting her reply

"I apologise about not hearing you finish, I just wanted to mke sure this man's confusion was put to rest...Your name, may I ask?"
Whitefatalis7
Whitefatalis7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down