Soul Eater X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The cult of shadows
M3X I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:53 pm by Lord Eldar

» Missing Pictures
M3X I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:27 am by Carla

» Attack in the Alley
M3X I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:55 am by Lord Eldar

» skype chat ?
M3X I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:37 am by Lord Eldar

» An Organised Meeting
M3X I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:28 pm by Whitefatalis7

» Rune
M3X I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:12 am by Carla

» Shadow
M3X I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:50 pm by Perfect Chrome Soul

» Mr. Evan's Classroom
M3X I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:30 pm by Aqua Abyss

» Child of Blair
M3X I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:03 am by Perfect Chrome Soul

Top posting users this month
No user

M3X

Go down

M3X Empty M3X

Post by Perfect Chrome Soul Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:27 am

Yes, it says MEX on my door, reference to my other commonly used name for myself, Mexorvaz. Valkoor Lightheart is my other name. You can find me as Valkoor Lightheart at Orichalcos Duel Academy (ODA), and "Mexorvaz The XVII" on Gaia Online. You can ask me questions and chat with me any time I'm on, chatbox or my Dorm room here, M3X. Sooo, here's the room:

It's a simple room, 15x15 ft. Ceiling and floor, 8 feet high. Single bed to the right furthest corner of the room, Tv to the furthest left. A dresser holds up the old TV, a bunch of Yugioh! Tins and Megaman figurines sit on the top and around the TV, and a shiny new PS4 sits by the TV's left side on the floor. The PS4 is on a basket built with holes all over it, and its used to vent heat out the bottom. The top dresser drawer holds many Yugioh! Cards, the second holds the entire Ratchet & Clank video game collection from the very first one all the way to the recent "Full Frontal Assault/Q-Force"  title in the series, and many other games. The bottom just has a couple pairs of black pants and a lot of underwear. A table against the wall is piled with junk and Manga books, most of the manga Rosario + Vampire. A large red, soft rug hugs any bare feet that tread on it. A closet holds several copies of Jakson's upper clothing, and many Element© shirts. Also in a corner of one room sits a pile o f gadgets, such as an iPod, Psp, PsVita, Nintendo DS (Special black one with a gold Palkia and silver Daialga on shell.) even an ancient, functioning PS1 is hiding within!
Perfect Chrome Soul
Perfect Chrome Soul

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum